Music Monday is a monthly series on my blog where I do music tags, recommend songs and create playlists based on a theme!
It’s my twentieth birthday on June 18th, so all of my blog posts are themed around lists of twenty for the month.
For this Music Monday, I’ve decided to recommend TWENTY SONGS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO. These are both many-year favourites, as well as recent favourites, that really reflect my own music tastes.
1) SINCERITY IS SCARY by The 1975
2) PLUTO by Sleeping At Last
3) NEON (RWBY) by Casey Lee Williams
4) CHERRY WINE by Hozier (content warning: video and song both feature domestic abuse)
5) PROMISES by Ryn Weaver (if you like this, I highly recommend Octohate, Pierre and Reasons Not To Die! Her whole album anyway is just top tier, one of the best albums of all time)
6) ON MELANCHOLY HILL by Gorillaz
7) DISENCHANTED by My Chemical Romance
8) TOO MUCH IS NEVER ENOUGH by Florence and the Machine
9) OPENING UP from Waitress the Musical
10) CHIP ON MY SHOULDER from Legally Blonde the Musical
11) TRANSYLVANIA by McFly
12) ALL TOO WELL by Taylor Swift
13) MIKROKOSMOS by BTS
14) GROWL by Exo
15) LIABILITY (REPRISE) by Lorde
16) AQUAMAN by Walk the Moon (the superior Walk the Moon song)
17) ANSWER: LOVE MYSELF by BTS
18) I ALWAYS WANNA DIE (SOMETIMES) by The 1975
19) VIENNA by Billy Joel
20) GHOST by Mystery Skulls
And those are all my picks! I had no idea I could insert videos into WordPress by just copying the link, so this is going to revolutionise Music Monday.
Give me some song recommendations! I’d love to hear some!
Thank you for reading!
If you liked this post, consider buying me a coffee? Ko-Fi.